- Theatre of Senses creates blind participatory performances.
- It is a sensitive experience of movement, touch, soundscape, smell, taste, text, atmosphere and interpersonal interaction.
- The notion of "performed" theatre takes on a radically new meaning as the performance is not only for the audience’s eyes on the performers body and talk, but for all the senses of the audience.
- The stage location of action of Theatre the Senses is not only the physical space in the “stage", but in the mind of the individual audience member.
- Theatre of Senses turns the body into the stage of a sensorial theatre.
- Actor in Theatre of Senses is a guide who creates an empathic space of experience for both blind and sighted.